A 100% Java Toolbox for Object/Agent Mobility
MobiliTools intends to provide a set of Java tools to support object/agent mobility.
At the present time, a single tool is available:
- may be separately used or combined,
- are based on OMG standards (CORBA, MAF...),
- separately manage object/agent mobility, activity, communication issues.
- SMI, the Simple MAF Implementation
- SMI is a generic implementation of OMG's MAF specification (Mobile Agent Facility). It offers a support for mobile objects of any kind, within a MAF-compliant architecture, through a generic lifecycle management, without enforcing any particular agent model.
- SMI may be used as a mobile agent platform, as a basis for a custom mobile agent platform, or merely as an object and class transport support to add mobility features in any Java code.